I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
I wish I could go back in time and find you sooner so that I could love you longer
Check out topics Important to You by Clicking Below
Ambition Aspirations Attitude Beliefs Billionaire News Biography Business Values CEO Character Choices Communication Conation Culture Entrepreneur Family Business Family Values Game Changers Goals Holistic Resources Ideas Importance of Language Innovation Inspiration Leadership Legacy Resources Management Meaning and Purpose Money Values Motivation Neuroscience Passion Philosophy Power of Intention Productivity Prosperity Psychology of Money Psychology Resources quotes Significance Starting a Business Stories Strategic Planning Success The Secret True Wealth Ultra High Net Worth Values Visionary Wealth Resources Wisdom
- Crowdfunding helps Ferguson bakery rebuild November 26, 2014Natalie's Cakes and More has raised $84,000 through GoFundMe after protests trash store.
- Ferguson looting: My bakery's window is busted November 25, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Obama's startup visa alternative November 21, 2014Obama doesn't have the authority to create a startup visa, but part of his reform announcement could include a workaround for entrepreneurs: 'parole status.'
- High-skilled immigration fixes are just a band-aid November 21, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- In Cleveland, sheep could be key to city's renewal November 11, 2014Cleveland gets praise for its efforts to bring local healthy food to the community, including a mobile farmers market and a flock of sheep that mow the lawn.
- Black Friday sales: Deal or no deal?
November 25, 2014Retailers are promising big deals this Black Friday, but are the savings actually worth the shopping mayhem? Test your deal-sniffing skills.
- Big, historic homes for a bargain price November 26, 2014Want to buy -- and live in -- a piece of history? It's not that far out of reach. These historic homes are not only for sale, they are incredible bargains.
- 24 hours with an Ebola worker November 24, 2014Ever since the Ebola epidemic erupted in her hometown of Foya, Liberia, Deboriah Foko has been working with Doctors Without Borders to inform others about this deadly virus. Here are journal entries from a day in her life.
- San Francisco passes retail worker 'bill of rights' November 26, 2014Retail and restaurant workers in San Francisco may soon benefit from an expansive, first-of-its-kind bill of rights for retail workers, which the city's Board of Supervisors passed unanimously this week.
- With $1 million saved, should we hire a financial adviser? November 25, 2014Read full story for latest details.
- Will Mmmhops be a hit? May 30, 2014Hanson is attempting to chart with a new microbrew.
- NBA confirms L.A. Clippers sale to ex-Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer May 31, 2014Donald Sterling sues the NBA for damages and demands to be reinstated as owner.
- FBI and SEC probe into Carl Icahn and golfer Phil Mickelson May 31, 2014Authorities are looking into the potenial insider trading.
- Google launches "right to be forgotten" service in Europe May 31, 2014Now European citizens can request to have search results removed.
- Zuckerberg's latest donation reawakens concerns over mixed results in Newark May 30, 2014Facebook founder and his wife donate $120 million to Bay Area schools, claim to have learned from previous gift to Newark, N.J. schools.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30 November 27, 2014They are rock stars, Oscar winners and media darlings. They are young, talented, and wildly wealthy. These are the highest earnings stars under 30.Read more: Highest Paid Celebrities Under 30
- Creed Frontman Scott Stapp Claims He Is Penniless and Living Out Of His Car And Hotels November 27, 2014Earlier today Creed lead singer Scott Stapp released a video in which he claims he is penniless and living out of his car and motels. Considering how successful Creed was in the 90s, that's shocking.Read more: Creed Frontman Scott Stapp Claims He Is Penniless and Living Out Of His Car And Hotels
- Lyle Alzado Net Worth November 26, 2014Lyle Alzado net worth: Lyle Alzado was an American professional football player who had a net worth of $2 million. Lyle Alzado was bornRead more: Lyle Alzado Net Worth
- Chris Spencer Net Worth November 26, 2014Chris Spencer net worth: Chris Spencer is an American actor, comedian, writer, and producer who has a net worth of $2 million. Chris SpencerRead more: Chris Spencer Net Worth
- Anastasia Acosta Net Worth November 26, 2014Anastasia Net Worth: Anastasia is a Mexican actress who has a net worth of $4 million. Anastasia was raised in Costa Rica. When sheRead more: Anastasia Acosta Net Worth
- Carmen Dominicci Net Worth November 26, 2014Carmen Dominicci Net Worth: Carmen Dominicci is a Puerto Rican news anchor, television reporter and PSA representative who has a net worth of $10Read more: Carmen Dominicci Net Worth
- Adamari López Net Worth November 26, 2014Adamari López Net Worth: Adamari López is an American novelist who has a net worth of $5 million. Adamari López Torres (aka Adamari López)Read more: Adamari López Net Worth
- Maria Celeste Net Worth November 26, 2014Maria Celeste Net Worth: Maria Celeste is a Puerto Rican investigative journalist, actress and television host who has a net worth of $8 million.Read more: Maria Celeste Net Worth
- Larry Brown Net Worth November 26, 2014Larry Brown net worth and salary: Larry Brown is an American basketball coach who has a net worth of $20 million. Larry Brown wasRead more: Larry Brown Net Worth
- Ty Herndon Net Worth November 26, 2014Ty Herndon net worth: Ty Herndon is an American country music singer who has a net worth of $8 million. Ty Herndon was bornRead more: Ty Herndon Net Worth
- Know a lot about beer? Take our quiz and prove it November 28, 2014Can you tell a stout from a Scotch ale, or oxidation from astringency? That’s the kind of knowledge you need to become a certified beer server.
- The Wall Street Journal: What your voice says about your status November 28, 2014Accents often signal social status, but it turns out that your voice indicates status pretty well all by itself.
- 10 things: 10 things the beer industry won’t tell you November 28, 2014Beer is still the most popular alcoholic beverage in the U.S., but it’s losing ground to wine and liquor. Can the craft-beer craze save America’s brewers?
- 10 biggest financial-market events this week November 28, 2014The OPEC meeting hammered oil stocks and rocked the energy industry, writes Phil van Doorn.
- Deep Dive: 10 U.S. shale-oil stocks getting crushed the most today November 28, 2014OPEC has started a price war by deciding not to cut oil production, writes Phil van Doorn.
- When did Black Friday start? November 28, 2014Black Friday has become as synonymous with Thanksgiving as pumpkin pie, but there are a lot of myths surrounding the origins of the shopping event, some even going back as far as the 1800s.
- Black Friday deals: What shoppers are searching for November 28, 2014Black Friday may be losing some of its luster at the mall, but online, the deals shine brightly.
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater' underwhelms at box office November 28, 2014Earlier this month it was hard to turn on a TV without seeing "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart promoting his directorial debut "Rosewater."
- OPEC's message to US shale: Drop dead November 28, 2014OPEC just fired a shot at the U.S. shale industry.
- Pot sellers push 'Green Friday' November 28, 2014Who said Black Friday had to be so materialistic?
- Feeding America’s startling statistics August 18, 2014Aug 18 - Lauren Bush Lauren discusses the latest findings on hunger in the U.S. from a survey conducted by an organization she represents. The granddaughter of President George H.W. Bush and niece of President George W. Bush also discusses her famous family.
- Starting up in China? Here's what's most ripe for disruption July 9, 2014There's no doubt China's tech sector is heating up, but not all opportunities are made equal. 500 Startups' China partner Rui Ma tells Reuters' Jon Gordon where she sees the most promise
- Lo-tech key to happy life July 4, 2014An Englishwoman proves it is possible to manage a business in 21st century Britain and make a modest living, without the use of modern-day technology. Hayley Platt looks at Dani Church's ferry business on the Suffolk coast, which has been in her family for 125 years.
- Test flight shows balloon space tourism no flight of fancy June 25, 2014Arizona-based company World View Enterprises says it has taken a major step towards launching commercial balloon flights to the edge of space, with a successful unmanned test flight that reached an altitude of about 23 miles. The company hopes to begin taking tourists to near space in 2016 with advanced technology it says will open up a new view of the Earth […]
- Pies fly in Russia with pizza delivering drones June 23, 2014A pizza chain in northern Russia begins to deliver pizza by Russian-made drones. Elly Park reports.
- Organic farming culture brings burgeoning business for Fiji islanders June 22, 2014The remote Fijian island of Cicia has launched a novel business in organic produce that could prove to be a template for other developing communities around the world. The island declared itself chemical free and fully organic eight years ago and is now producing food that's attracting the interest of foreign buyers. Tara Cleary reports.
- Raptor robot gives Usain Bolt a run for his money June 18, 2014June 18 - A bipedal robot modelled on the now extinct Velociraptor, can run faster than Usain Bolt, according to its developers. The Jamaican sprinter holds the 100 metres world record with a time of 9.58 seconds but South Korean researchers say their robot could leave him in the dust. Rob Muir reports.
- Environmentalists shine World Cup spotlight on "vulnerable" mascot June 16, 2014June 16 - With attention focused on the world's greatest soccer stars in Brazil, conservationists are working hard to promote the plight of the animal being used as the official World Cup mascot. Known as Fuleco on posters and banners throughout the country, the three-banded armadillo is in decline, and conservation groups say FIFA and the Brazilian gov […]
- Indonesian villagers cooking with gas - from garbage June 15, 2014June 15 - A community in East Java, Indonesia, is turning methane from the local garbage dump into gas for more than 400 homes. Local authorities have set up a system where methane produced by rotting waste is extracted and pumped to villages nearby, turning greenhouse gas emissions into useful energy. Tara Cleary reports.
- Cardiopad brings heart health to remote Cameroon communities June 13, 2014June 13 - A touch screen tablet invented by a 22-year-old Cameroonian engineer is helping doctors perform heart examinations on patients in remote, rural locations beyond the reach of specialists. Jim Drury has more.
- Mark Carney named next head of the Bank of England November 26, 2012Bank of Canada Governor Mark Carney was unexpectedly appointed as the next head of the Bank of England, succeeding Mervyn King
- Ottawa bumps up tax free savings account limit by $500 a year November 26, 2012Ottawa announced Monday that Canadians can contribute a total of $5,500 a year to their Tax Free Savings Accounts starting in 2013
- As tougher mortgage rules bite, critics call for a review November 26, 2012The real estate industry has ramped up its attack on rules making it harder to borrow, but its challengers face a big obstacle — mortgage restrictions are working exactly the way the government wants them to
- Canada's economic bragging rights face test this week November 26, 2012The big picture will come Tuesday, when the OECD provides its latest reading on the global economy — and where Canada stands in the mix
- How to get the best deals on Cyber Monday November 26, 2012Here are strategies that should help you navigate Cyber Monday and enjoy the best possible prices this year
- UPDATE 2-Nigerian naira falls further, devalued level faces test November 28, 2014* Naira was devalued by 8 pct on Tuesday to save reserves
- FOREX-Dollar gains as oil slide increases disinflation fears November 28, 2014(Adds details on next week's activities, adds quote, updates prices)
- Venezuela paves way to legalize foreign currency black market November 28, 2014CARACAS, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro has paved the way for the legalization of the black market for currency through a reform of the Exchange Crimes Law, potentially...
- EMERGING MARKETS-Latam currencies sink on oil prices, Brazil swaps outlook November 28, 2014SAO PAULO, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Latin American currencies weakened sharply on Friday after a drop in oil prices weighed on the economic outlook for petroleum-producing countries, while Brazil investors...
- Mexico peso falls over 1 pct to lowest level since June 2012 November 28, 2014MEXICO CITY, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Mexico's peso weakened on Friday, easing 1.05 percent to its lowest level since June 2012.
- ECB's Mario Draghi faces inflation test (again) November 28, 2014German and Spanish retail sales bounce back strongly in October but it's small cheer for the euro zone. Latest data shows unemployment still at 11.5 percent for the third consecutive month - and inflation cooling to 0.3 percent in November, suggesting deflation remains a real threat for the ECB. David Pollard reports.
- Cameron calls EU bluff on migrants November 28, 2014British Prime Minister David Cameron launches a bid to win back disaffected Conservative voters with a long-awaited speech on immigration, warning the EU must let the UK stop migrants tapping into welfare or risk Britain's EU exit. Hayley Platt reports.
- Lego on the march in bumper year November 28, 2014Hard on the heels of reporting a 15 percent growth rate, the world's biggest toy maker unveils its fifth global office, in London. Its CEO explains why little plastic figures are such a big hit. Ciara Lee reports.
- The next steps in European Banking Supervision November 28, 2014Danièle Nouy talks to Reuters about the ECB's new role as banking supervisor, and how it plans to be tough, intrusive and fair.
- Breakingviews: Unwrapping Black Friday November 28, 2014Cheaper gas, more jobs and less consumer debt should help shoppers – and merchants – this Christmas season. Breakingviews columnists discuss the possibilities.